Not Yet

Friday, October 19, 2012

Sentence Sequence in Indian Languages

Some my facebook friends are from other country like Germany, France, Spain etc. That can not understand English. For that I use Google Translator. It is so effective and easy.

But when they know that my mother tongue is Gujarati, they translate in Gujarati by translator. But the problem is different. Translator translate in Gujarati. But never arrange properly in sentence sequence. I can not understand it properly.

Let the example of sentence, "How are you? I am fine."

It has question word than verb than subject in question and subject than verb than object in answer.

But in Indian national language Hindi,

"आप कैसे है? मैं अच्छा हुं।"
"Aap Kaise he? Main achchha hun."

Subject than question word than verb in question and subject than object than verb in answer.

So the sequence is totally different. This is the reason, why I avoid chat with Indian Languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment